Sunday, September 20, 2009

What I've been doing lately




It's been a while since my last post. I traveled to Arizona last weekend, to the Hopi Reservation, for a 50 km run, the Paatuwaqatsi Run. Very inspirational and spiritual. I have some painting ideas simmering now.

Red Spikes was featured in a blogpost at the re.collection art blog recently. I am headed down to Arizona again next week for a family visit. Now that the days are getting shorter and there is less daylight in the studio, I'll be working on the lighting.

Recently took some of my new paintings to Fine Print Imaging in Fort Collins to get setups for giclee and prints. They do nice work! Highly recommend them! My Badwater paintings, Second Sunrise and On the First Part of the Journey, and Delicate (shown above) are now available on canvas or paper. Coming soon to my website: purchase online!

No comments:

Post a Comment